Peter's Solaris Zone
24 Feb 2013: version 1.0
JProc - download - is a simple java
jni interface to the Solaris /proc filesystem.
The aim is to allow java applications running on Solaris/OpenSolaris
to obtain the sort of process data that you can get from tools like ps,
ptree, prstat, and top.
Above is a simple screenshot, a simple gui tabular process view. To
use, download, unpack, cd into the jproc-0.X directory, and run
Above is a screenshot of the aggregate user view. You can drill down
into a user's process list from the right-click menu. This is available
- Better TableModels.
- RESTful client.
- Aggregate user activity.
- JSON input and output, client-server mode.
- Filtering by task, project, contract, and small bug fixes.
- Significant refactoring, bug fixes, and general improvements.
- Implement prusage.
- Selectable columns in info viewer. Fix nasty file descriptor
- 64-bit native libraries, jptree, nicer output.
- Classes properly public.
- Username, group, and the like lookups. Zone and user filtering. API
- Initial proof of concept.
Peter's Home | Zone Home